Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Friday, May 11, 2007

Cameron Diaz and her Hats

I had the Tonight Show on last night and as I was falling asleep I could swear I saw Cameron Diaz come on. She was wearing another hat. I was so sleepy, was I asleep and dreaming this or was she really wearing another hat. She wears so many hats. Why does she wear so many hats? I was so sleepy but suddenly I was wide awake.

What rules Hats? Rex Bills: Venus, Aries. I suppose Venus for all things Apparel and Aries because it rules the Head.

Cameron Diaz
b. Aug. 30, 1972 2:53 am San Diego, CA

Sun 8 Virgo; ASC 23 Cancer; Moon 23 Taurus; MC 11 Aries; NN 24 Cap R.

Ha! Look at Diaz's Chart! All the rulerships for wearing Hats extremely pronounced.

(Ascendant rules your physical appearance and Midheaven rules how others perceive you, things like career and social standing)

-Venus c. Cancer Ascendant.
-Venus in a Grand Square with the Angles: Venus-ASC-SN opposite NN-DESC squaring Aries -MC-Chiron opposite Uranus-IC. The Angles are like the Aries Points, whatever is on them is brought before the Public.
-Aries Midheaven.
-Sun conjunct Mars (ruler of Aries) trining the MC.

It's also very interesting to look at Pluto at 1 Libra squaring Jupiter at 29 Sagittarius. The planets that bring success in aspect to each other and on Aries Points.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home