Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Reason to Learn Vedic Astrology

I think I'm now inspired to take a Vedic Astrology Class. I just ate the most wonderful prefabricated East Indian meal of my life.

Don't mean to lord this over anybody who doesn't have access to a Whole Foods Store but one of the stores in my area carries these East Indian Meals that are totally to die for. The spices and flavors are awesome. The Company is called Fresh India Cuisine. I just ate the Spinach Paneer dish. It's spinach and cheese and flavor. And it comes with Rice Pilaf and flavor and a Garbanzo Bean dish mixed with Pomegranates and tomatoes and flavor.

It's completely vegetarian. The labels on the dish say that you're doing 50 percent better stuff for the environment eating this food than if you drove a Prius. I say do both.

Tell your local grocery to get this for you.

The company's email is FreshIndiaCuisine@ Gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home