Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Swear Words

I've found a cure for nagging bronchial coughs that won't go away!

Cussing and swearing.

Maybe it's only my Gemini Rising but most of the posts I've written this week I haven't published due to the extreme vocabulary that I was enjoying. Either the Irish owe me a dual citizenship at this point or I've got a serious case of Tourette's. All I can tell you is that the pruning of the posts is going to take a long time.

At any rate, every time I wrote a nasty my chest relaxed and the cough that I've had for 5 weeks now is pretty much gone. The last Mercury Retrograde passed over my Ascendant 3 times and hit me in the Bronchials the way it always does. So I got the cough which just wouldn't leave. Had no clue what the necessary cure was until now.

I had bronchial asthma when I was a kid and I would go through phases of swearing really badly at times. I wonder if I was just "self-medicating." Either way it really does relax the lungs to cuss like a Sailor.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home