Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Skin Deep

Here's a Website to check out the safety (Capricorn) of the cosmetics you use. http://www.cosmeticdatabase.com.

In anticipation, no doubt, of Pluto's move over into Capricorn next year, it's literally called "Skin Deep." Get it? Skin (Capricorn) Deep (Pluto). What's that saying my Grandmother used to repeat over and over? "Too soon I got old, too late I got wise." Old Age and Wisdom and Regrets. Capricorn X 3.

Evidently, those anti-wrinkle potions that penetrate down into the skin 10 layers are made out of the same petroleum products you're running your car on (or at least used to when you could afford such a thing). They're only slightly less toxic for you than Battery Acid. Acne concealers are also way up there on the "You're Gonna Die!" list. I wonder how Sun Screen fared. Wouldn't that be funny if the sun screen that you put on to avoid getting cancer gives you cancer?

Capricorn also rules the knees so, if you've been swinging your hips and slinging your svelte calves whilst perched on top of those sexy Pluto in Sagg stilettos that are Oh So Cool, be ready to purchase a couple of new ball joints for said body part within a couple of years. Either that, or get the name of a really good Acupuncturist.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unsurprisingly, I read awhile back that the rise in skin cancer roughly parallels the increase in the use of sunblock. I wish I had saved that link...

6:42 PM  
Blogger Out The Comet's Ass said...

Thanks anonymous. To be honest, the more I thought about it the more I realized that I rarely hear of anyone getting skin cancer anymore whereas in the 80's I was hearing one story after another. So maybe the sunblock works.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home