Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Paris Hilton Wins the Lottery!!!

I know I shouldn't even give it a second thought but Paris Hilton's little jailhouse visit really does have me upset. I watched an interview with the comedienne, Sarah Silverman, who hosted the MTV awards that Paris attended right before "checking herself in" (I really do like to tease about that) to the Jail. Sarah explained that she had to roast Hilton while Hilton was sitting there and the whole crowd booed and jeered Paris for about a minute while zillions of TV Cameras filmed her. The way people hate her amazes me. Why? It's especially odd if she really does have a Sagittarius Ascendant with Jupiter transiting over right now. You're supposed to win the Lottery when that aspect happens after all...

As a matter of fact, this whole media nightmare has been reminding me of that Shirley Jackson story called "The Lottery" in which a whole town buys tickets to a lottery with hopes of winning and it turns out that the person who wins is chosen for a town stoning. The whole town participates in a completely inhumane act as part of a psycho mass mentality. When groups of people act unnaturally cruel for no good reason to a person I remember that story and I finally wiki'd the story to read more about it. Well, Woo Woo Me Not, it turns out "The Lottery" was published exactly 49 years ago today and describes an event that happened on June 27!!! So here's the link at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery. You can actually download the story in audio format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home