Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Friday, February 08, 2008

Lucky Jupiter

Cool! Jupiter has moved into my 8th House and I won a lottery! Well, I won a book at a raffle, not the big Lotto, but still I won I won I won and it was exciting and people said "Congratulations!"

The talk was on Archaeological Sites and the book is about Great Archaeological discoveries. I've had a strong interest in Archeology, even spent two years flunking out of a Classics major in College.

I sort of like to think that maybe this win is a message that I ought to be changing my path.

I've discovered a potential interpretation for the Eclipses concerning this path. This last Solar Eclipse was on my 3d House Mercury. The upcoming Lunar eclipse on February 21 (UT time) is going to be on a heavy stress point in my chart. Bleeh. This will be in my 4th house which is the House of Archeology so maybe the Solar Eclipse was giving me a Message (Mercury) in the Solar Eclipse about what to do with my life right now. Hmph, we'll see. I'm pretty impatient. Don't know how I'd fare digging around in the boondocks with a toothpick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home