Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Salmonella on the Jalapeno's!!

The FDA has found Salmonella on a Jalapeno Pepper! This is a follow-up on the Salmonella case in which I totally admit that I missed it. Mars has been so prominently placed on the Nodes opposite Neptune and Chiron. Mars is Hot! You would have thunk it would be obvious...

Okay, I didn't see it. But there it is on the Horary question where I asked "What's causing the Salmonella Outbreak?" I suppose that Mars rules Peppers. Mars rules Aries, hot, hot, hot. Mars was in Leo, a Fire sign. Double hot. Mars ruled the 6th House (health, diet) and the Moon (food) which was in the 6th House. We're burning up. Where's the beer? Mars was also conjunct the South Node widely opposing the North Node-Neptune-Chiron on the IC. The angles really make it obvious. Actually, a very in your face kind of clue.

I think also that Pluto trining Mars-Saturn might somehow indicate Salmonella. It might actually just indicate getting the runs. For what it's worth, the Sun, Mercury and Venus were all in Aries on April 10, 2008 when the outbreak was first noticed. Mars was in Cancer. The Moon was in Gemini. I still don't know what rules Tomatoes. I bet there's a great old book out there somewhere that gives rulerships for food.

http://enews.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20080721/488409c0_3ca6_1552620080721-1210310611

It took the FDA 14 weeks to make this head way. Perhaps the Saturn-Pluto-Mars aspect is simply clogging up the research. Tomatoes are still suspect but have been mostly exonerated.

Announcement made July 21, 2008. Sun in Cancer. Moon in Pisces opposite Saturn-Mars in Virgo. Victory for the Health Department. I seem to remember that I made a little comment about how one should "eat" the Jalapenos in order to burn the Salmonella out the system. ((Hehehehe))

I think the Feds say they found one pepper with the dread SaintPaul Salmonella down in Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home