Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What We Need Is Confidence

I don't know what's going on in the Stock Market but I'm inspired to take the info from this wonderful Yahoo article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20080923/pl_politico/13769

about how what the U.S. needs now is Confidence. And to see if this is what the U.S. has. (Answer: Progressed Sun just moved into Pisces).

Confidence.

Isn't there a song about "Confidence?" Let me check. Oh forget it. The one I was thinking about had Dick Van Dyck singing. No, wait, it was Julie Andrews singing in Sound of Music. Here are the Lyrics:

"I HAVE CONFIDENCE"

What would this day be like, I wonder
What will my future be, I wonder...

It could be so exciting
To be out in the world to be free
My heart should be wildly rejoicing
Oh what's the matter with me

I've always longed for adventure
To do the things I never dared
Now here I am facing adventure
Then why am I so scared

Captain with seven children...
What so fearsome about that

Oh I must stop these doubts all these worries
If I don't I just know I'll turn back
I must dream of the things I am seeking
I am seeking the courage I lack

The courage to serve them with reliance
Face my mistakes without defiance
Show them I'm worthy
And while I'll show them...I'll show me...so...

Let them bring on all their problems
I'll do better than my best
I have confidence they'll put me to the test
But I'll make them see I have confidence in me

Somehow I will impress them
I will be firm but kind
And all those children, heaven bless them
They will look up to me and mind me

With each step I am more certain
Everything will turn out fine
I have confidence the world can all be mine
They'll have to agree I have confidence in me

I have confidence in sunshine
I have confidence in rain
I have confidence that spring will come again
Besides which you see I have confidence in me

Strength doesn't lie in numbers
Strength doesn't lie in wealth
Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers
When you wake up, wake up!

It tells me all I trust I leave my heart to
All I trust becomes my own
I have confidence in confidence alone...

I have confidence in confidence alone!
Besides which you see I have confidence in me...

So we've got the Pluto in Leo generation right now fixing things. Both Pluto and Leo represent confidence. No problem with confidence with those two. This generation is beginning to retire now. So, we're relying on the Pluto in Virgo generation for Confidence. And Virgo isn't really known for confidence. Virgo follows Leo and has to clean up the Blind Confidence that this sign can exhibit with something a little more "real." If Virgo does like something it will just start picking it apart in order to create an absolutely perfect version with no flaws. Virgo doesn't do confidence. It doesn't give it, that's for sure. This is a quality that the Pluto in Leo generation might not understand and since I have 3 planets in Leo I understand the problem and apologize for my emotionally stingy generation, but, hey, someone's going to mop up these messes at some point. Adam Smith was a Virgo Pluto who wrote the Wealth of Nations while Pluto was in Capricorn. And I've heard that it's highly detailed and unbelievably cumbersome to read. Why can't somebody make a comic book version or a nice TV movie version?

So. I want to look at today's chart with Confidence in mind. We are hoping that everyone will have confidence and business will continue as usual. This is mighty hard to do because everyone is aware that if this plan fails we are heading into a Major Depression.

So what we want in particular is Confidence in the Credit Markets and Banking Industries. And it turns out Confidence is a tricky thing. I'd say that the Earth Signs exhibit the least amount of it just because realists tend to be pessimists. Or the reverse. Whatever. Fly in some Clouds. Bring in the clowns. Do something to set the Markets straight.

So I think we need Fire to be prominent in today's chart if we really want Confidence. Fire is enthusiasm and energy. It burns up the dead weight and moves on, no questions asked. Pluto is also confident but Pluto is tricky because it brings in crisis and makes you stick with things. Pluto will go down with the ship. I know, my Pluto friends are the only ones who still call me.

First off, we've got Pluto's placement. Pluto is in Sagittarius and moving into Capricorn. From a Pluto in Leo's point of view that's certain death. But to the Pluto in Virgo generation who wants to work in productivity and industry and all things earthy and material a constructive transit is perhaps about to form. A trine to the natal Pluto. The goods at the top might be able to trickle down. Virgo wants everyone to have a pleasant daily existence. Virgo wants health and hygiene and organic produce and unfortunately might also invent all kinds of cloned animals and biotech freaks because it's so caught up in the process without a sense of the end result. (I'm erasing the image I just wrote of a farm cow as created by Virgo alone and then had to erase it. )

I don't think the Pluto in Virgo generation is happy with the idea of Big Credit. If the problem persists with the Government then this is why. Virgo wants everyone to have their little plot and to produce their own. Anyway, I don't think the Pluto in Leo will ever be able to retire anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home