Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stock Market Hell Ramblings for September 17, 2008

I made a promise to myself to carefully read every day's Stock Market Chart before it happens and then study it the next day to observe how a Crash happens in Astro-Micro-Management terms. My Mercury has progressed into Virgo, what can I say? I'm still not into editing anything but the details, whew, I'm loving the details. I'm seeing God and the Devil and the Details all in one pop.

Life is getting in the way now though and I haven't had time to edit what I write. Today I'm suddenly infested with fleas and I was so upset about that I dropped my one pair of glasses on the ground behind the car and then backed up over them. At least it wasn't somebody's kid.

So I have to go buy a pair of Goggles. So sad. I've lost my fancy French glasses. Maybe I'll get some Sarah Palin look alikes and pace back and forth in front the local chapter of the NRA to see if anyone will shoot me.

Yesterday's Stock Market report I titled Houdini's Hat. Pretty good, huh? Paragraphs and paragraphs of unbelievably incomprehensible English. For some weird reason the Market rose. The Banks like to stick some of the extra wads of cash that Ben Bernanke's given em back into the Markets I guess. Interesting that Taurus and Scorpio are trading rulerships of each other's houses at this time of year. Bad News, George Bush decided not to make another comment to the reporters about how things are still looking good. Maybe now he'll fly over Wall St. in Air Force One to inspect the damage from afar. Ben Bernanke supposedly had to take him out to lunch and plead. "No George, it's over. This is catastrophic. Don't listen to Dick anymore." So Pluto and Jupiter are still in the 3d house. That's communications and announcements.

The Moon has been in Aries keeping Pluto company in Fire. I think that's a good thing for Pluto. It's lonely up there. Pluto's always feeling isolated and being unaspected and singleton is really ripping his little lonely heart out. The Sun is still opposing Uranus and Uranus is a singleton and still swinging its bat around in all kinds of wrong directions.

Pluto will pass into the 2d House at Opening Bell within the next couple of days. Venus continues to stay in conjunction with the Ascendant. This is the Mercury-Venus conjunction from Hell. I had forgotten one of the main reasons for writing this blog was to study Market Crashes in preparation for the Big One. I remember that this Mercury-Venus conjunction was one of the indicators. But I had set the Opening Bell for 9 am for all the charts and had to pull them offline.

Mercury's Retrograde will keep him up in the 12th House for extra long. The Retrogrades are supposed to bring the past up for review. Everyone's certainly going to be looking back and trying to figure out how this could have been done differently. I suppose there will be background shenanigan's.

Isn't it odd how we picked two Candidates to run for President who didn't have a clue that the Markets were in trouble? Neither one of them has looked at this at all and now they're insulting each other about what the other doesn't know.

Oh well, off I go to get my Amelia Earharts. The Optical Stores in my area are so awful. Maybe it's best to run around blind. This is probably not the most P.C. thing to say but have you ever noticed how Blind people usually have wonderful personalities? I could use some of that. And the fleas? Oi.

I'm going to draw a life size picture of an Ostrich tonight because my head very much wants to be buried in the sand right now.

As always, I recommend following Ray Merriman's column "Market Week" at StarIQ.com for a genuine assessment of what's going on. And Monica's got some great ideas on her blog "Astrology Mundo."

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said! I have been as you an Astrologer watching this for a long time. I also have an MBA. I also find myself wanting to put my head in the sand or a cave. It has been so much these last 6 months. The last 2 weeks though have been over the top. Yes, let’s hope that Mercury in Retrograde will give us all some breathing time!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said! I have been as you an Astrologer watching this for a long time. I also have an MBA. I also find myself wanting to put my head in the sand or a cave. It has been so much these last 6 months. The last 2 weeks though have been over the top. Yes, let’s hope that Mercury in Retrograde will give us all some breathing time!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Out The Comet's Ass said...

Thank you Anonymous. What a nice comment to receive from an MBA. Don't know about how Mercury Retrograde will pan out as I've been reading some negative interpretations.

Blogger's busted and I can't post anything but will note that the Market gained what it lost yesterday as the Feds say they will create some kind of controlling entity that will govern banker's bad debt. Last night I didn't have the confidence to say that the market might go back up again today but Opening Bell had a Moon in Taurus filling out a Grand Trine to Jupiter and Saturn. Taurus rules Banks. Pluto, ruler of Debt is now backing up into the House 2 of Banking. Pluto = both Power and Impotence depending on how the energy is used.

Either way, my Blog is messed up right now. These Opening Bell charts seem to describe the day's activities.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Beacongal said...

Comet -- Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning Astrology Mundo in your blog. I also love your idea of casting a chart each day for the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange. It's brilliant! Everybody who knows astrology on Wall Street should be doing it. Best, Monica

4:09 PM  
Blogger Out The Comet's Ass said...

Thanks Monica! I really enjoy reading your blog.

The daily charts are interesting. We should change the Opening Bells so that we always have sextiles between the Sun and the Ascendant. Maybe that would be too much fun.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home