Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anonymous Comments Section Turned Off

I've disconnected the Anonymous Comments section because I've become aware from another blog that Hackers get into Blogs through those. I've been wondering where all those nice Anonymous comments were coming from and sort of wonder if some of the weird things that happen to my writing aren't a result of some kind of kindly software action. Guess that's wishful thinking... or is it?

Anyway, I'm writing another blog about Children of Divorce mostly so I have a place to gather thoughts for the Astrology project that I'm supposedly doing and I found all these forums where evil Step-Parents just really lay into their step-children and of course I linked to them. These people keep insisting that they are nice people and great step-parents and, well... Anyways, they've been harassing me ever since on that blog which gives IP addresses. And the IP addresses seem to be coming from a Hacker software company in Kentucky. So, yeah, baby, Cinderella is alive and well and hiding a lot from the World same as she's always done. Snow White is still under anesthesia, last I heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home