Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bah Humbug!

Scrooge. The Grinch. Bernie Madoff. My StepMother. Christmas: The Real Story.

Bah Humbug.

Well, first off let me state that I'm on my way to hide in a movie theater all day. I thought that I was going to hide at home and knit hats. But suddenly the inspiration is gone and the neighbors are booming their stereos so I'll go out to a darkened room with other pathetic types like myself who will probably be masturbating. I've heard that Bedbugs have taken over the movie theaters so I'll probably come out of that place with some real fine presents.

T. Pluto-Mars and the Sun are in conjunction with my natal Saturn in the 7th House and all week I've been experiencing the most unpleasant relations with people. A woman pushed in front of me at the check out line and I just started laying into her as only a Mercury in Leo with Gemini Rising and a Capricorn Moon can. I simply couldn't believe she didn't have any reaction. Turns out she didn't speak English and she was trying to get in line with her husband. (tee hee, blush). I gotta lay low, real quiet like but quiet isn't going to happen.

It's kind of one of those years where we really have to think about the materialistic side of Christmas what with all the Economists tanking the Economy and the Crooks getting caught. They're saying it's the slowest shopping season in 4 decades. I don't know how they got this number but the news said that the last time Christmas was this slow it was 1969. Teehee, where do they come up with this info anyway?

I may just be making this up but it seems like I'm seeing a lot of dirty people walking around with stuff crammed into plastic bags and I'm realizing that I'm in no position to help them. And there's all these stories of the criminals getting caught. Bernard Madoff's kids turned him in. I guess they wanted to avoid another Family holiday. That's 50B. The Bankers have managed to continue to screw the Taxpayers. They refuse to tell us what they're doing with the dough we are giving them. But, still, check your credit card statement. That's 750 B. Some Manager of a huge Electronics store in the area where I live has been caught bilking the company for Millions as well. The Capricorn Energy. You let that hoof step into one bad crack in the side of the Mountain you're climbing and blammo, you're down the hill. All the Sadge optimism in the world isn't going to compensate for what a jerk you've been. Well, actually my StepMother and StepSister and Brother are still at large, cashing in on my inheritance. But everyone knows, all's fair in Love, War, and the Combination of both which is Divorce.

So, upshot is: I'm thinking a lot about Ebenezer Scrooge. Can't really say what his sign is. He's Charles Dickens' character from a Christmas Carol. A greedy Banker or Landlord or something. Turns out Dickens published A Christmas Carol in 1843 while Neptune was in Aquarius conjunct Jupiter and conjunct Dickens' natal Sun at 18 Aquarius. Voila. The Neptune's Return to Aquarius and we're in the same damn boat. Only difference is that Dickens, a good Aquarius, has been replaced in modern society by Dick Cheney, a bad Aquarius. I guess it's a sign that blames others better than apologizes for its own mistakes.

Like magic, The Scrooge Character seems to have been born of Dicken's Saturn Return as he was around 31 years old when it was published. His natal Saturn is in the 4th House in Capricorn. So, the Capricornian fall from power, or in this case the extreme wisdom that a few of the best Capricorns have access to brings the rise and the ability to transcend the rise and distribute back down to the masses. Such a Saturn-Uranus story. And, hey, those two are in their big aspect to each other in the signs of Virgo and Pisces, the two signs that I'd personally associate with Tiny Tim more than any others.

I wonder if a writer's strongest characters come to them when they are going through major transits to their 7th House cusp as that rules Partnerships. At one point I had a list of artists and their muses to see what kind of an association there is but somehow lost track of it. I think I resented that all the artists were men and all the muses were women.

Natally Dickens has a conjunction of Venus to Pluto on his Pisces Descendant which squares his natal Moon-Neptune conjunction in Sagittarius. This is a very strong angular square as it brings Moon-Neptune and Venus-Pluto into prominence with Dicken's Angles, these planets oppose/square his natal Virgo Ascendant and Gemini Midheaven. Those are both ruled by Mercury, the planet of the writer. By interesting coincidence, Dicken's progressed Sun was at 20 Pisces which would have just passed over his Venus-Pluto-Descendant.

Venus Pluto conjunctions have a natural affinity in some way with money as both planets rule the Money Houses. On the Descendant in Pisces, which has a natural affinity for the downtrodden and weak, of course Dickens would have understood the power and even better the transformational power that the Rich have in society. In Dickens' chart transiting Pluto had stayed in conjunction with progressed Venus. And progressed Mars would have just passed in to Taurus in the 8th House, sign of the Banker.

I can personally tell you that with Pluto transiting through the 7th House you become very aware of how selfish and power hungry other people are. Dickens would have had this aspect during his entire childhood. By interesting coincidence his progressed Venus travelled along side of transitsing Pluto for the entire time. By the time of his Saturn REturn, when he would have written "The Christmas Carol" the two were in the 8th House of Other People's money. And progressed Mars was just changing signs and was on 1 degree Taurus, the sign of Money, Bankers, Values (and, in many cases, basic Good Will and Kindness)

At any rate, with the New Moon conjunct Mars and Pluto, I strongly recommend avoiding the Shopping Malls this week-end. Yeah, I know we need to show our patriotism by going out shopping, but there will be some real screwballs out there. And they will own guns. And they will have good aim. Sun-Mars and Pluto represent the Human Will which can swing to great heights and to great depths. With the Moon and Capricorn, one should just try to not depend on the kindness of others, though. Keep busy, don't stay in one place for too long, and pray to get through the week in one piece.

A little Neptune in Aquarius Wisdom from Tiny Tim: "God Bless Us, Every One."

Charles Dickens
b. Feb. 7, 1812 7:50 pm Portsmouth England (from Astrotheme)


Sun 18 Aquarius; ASC 19 Virgo; Moon 13 Sagittarius; MC 16 Gemini; NN 10 Virgo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home