Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu and Homeopathy

A while back I took a class on beginning Homeopathy, a medical practice that was highly regarded in this country until the AMA turned the practice into a crime. The Homeopaths always claim that they had a much better cure rate during the 1918 Flu Epidemic. One thing I found is that Homeopaths (this might just be an American thing) can sometimes exaggerate the effectiveness of their treatments. On the other hand I've personally that sometimes homeopathy really does work.

At any rate, I'm providing a link to a homeopathy website that lists some remedies for flu.
Oh well, here's the list. The easiest potencies to get are 30C. Trader Joe's also sells an awesome Vitamin C. It looks like Aconitum napellus is great for sudden onset and panic. That seems like one good little sugar pill to consider in this particular Aries style epidemic. (I'm not in any way a practitioner, I just enjoy reading the different remedies).

http://www.holisticonline.com/remedies/Flu/Flu_homeopathy.htm

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home