Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why God Created Mercury Retrograde

First there was the Word....

Then there were the Geminis who could figure out what to do with the word. Sort of make it interesting, pep it up, stick a hook on it so as to reel in a crowd....

And the Geminis got so Clever with their words that God said: Let's throw em a curveball.

Hence, God said: Let There Be Mercury Retrograde.

And as proof of how much fun Mercury Retrograde can be I present you with this:

The Knitting World's Own Yarn Harlot.

Yarn Harlot is a Gemini. She's funny. She's witty. Of course she writes the top knitting blog on the web. She's got manual dexterity and knits like a fiend. And in today's blog The Yarn Harlot is talking about going through a Mercury Retrograde.

Yarn Harlot's real name is Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.

(I think I may have figured out how to link.)

http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2009/05/19/thanks_a_lot_mercury.html

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger California Girl said...

The truly fun part of Merc RX is living with a Gemini who has a Gemini Merc RX. For some reason, these are always the times he decides to make major changes (jobs, buy houses, cars etc.) Always amazed at the amount of activity this transit involves.
Have you also noticed that people with Gemini rising tend to be able to watch others do something (knit, play guitar, just about anything involving the hands) and then do it pretty well themselves?

6:41 PM  
Blogger Out The Comet's Ass said...

Hi California Girl, I've heard from others that people w/MercRx in their natal charts experience MercRx transits in positive ways.

As for Gemini Risers, which includes me, there may be something to being able to copy others. I can't just pick things up from watching others, especially knitting which I am struggling with all over the place right now, but I'm good at certain types of mimicry. I tend to be best at doing things that I can do with my hands. The other Gemini Rising people I've known have just had to be very busy and creative.

Merc Rx seems to be the norm for me, not just a transit. I'm definitely having more than the usual amount of trouble with my car during this one, that's for sure.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home