Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Today's Weather Report: Major Earthquake in Japan and Typhoon/Flooding in Taiwan

This is really bad. Right now I'm so expecting California to finally fall off into the ocean in a cataclysmic armageddon that when I hear disaster strike in other places I'm relieved. It's kind of like when I'm driving along and suddenly hear a bad sound coming from a car and I don't know if it's my car or one of the cars near me. And if I'm always so relieved if the sound is coming from the other car. And then I feel guilty and bad for the other driver. But, I'm still relieved for myself.

And with regards to California and the West Coast it's only a matter of time. Today the Moon/Uranus conjunction in Pisces really did a number on Asia. Japan had a major earthquake. So far, remarkably, there is very little damage. Amazing since the earthquake was between 6.9 and 7.1 and rattled very close to Tokyo. That happened at 7:55 pm Tokyo time. The angles in this chart are loaded. Moon-Uranus in House 1. Mars in H3 but conjunct the IC. Saturn in H7. Pluto in H10. Neptune rules this chart and is located in his own house 12 in conjunction with Jupiter and Chiron. Jupiter and Neptune are lucky when placed in that house so maybe this is why there is so little damage. Venus is in the 4th House and there are no planets in either the 2d or 8th Houses which might be indicators of catastrophe. The Sun 17 Leo is widely opposing this stellium from the 6th House. The epicenter was actually offshore.

Then China has been hit by a Typhoon. This wasnt' a surprise and China has unbelievable abilities to avert known dangers by evacuating huge quantities of people. I think I read that more than a million people were evacuated. Taiwan is flooding for the first time in 50 years.
Capricorn is rising in this chart at 7 degrees with Pluto 6 degrees away up at in the 12th House. The Midheaven is 19 Libra. The Moon/Uranus conjunction is in the 3d house of this chart and Jupiter-Chiron-Neptune are in the 2d house. I currently am using the time of 16:20 for landfall (820 GMT). The town of Beibi in Fujian was said to be one of the first hit but I can't pull it up on my program so am using Taiwan. The Aquarius stellium is in a Grand Trine with Mars in Gemini and the Libra Midheaven. I would always want a flood with a Grand Trine, but don't know if that's an official weather indicator. Either way, this one is in Air, not Water, so the Wind is to blame. It's too early to know what damage occurred. One child has been killed and many homes destroyed. I haven't organized myself enough to comment on China's earthquakes from last month. One earthquake in the Yunnan province damaged more than 100,000 homes. But, miraculously there were relatively few deaths. I send my condolences to those who lost someone.

I had a strange personal "psychic" experience as a result of researching this earthquake. I've always had memories that my last life was in China and that I was killed as a 5 year child because the Japanese bombed our house. Since I was very small I always remembered my "Mother" telling me to scoot under a table, then everything goes blank. My "Mother" was Chinese. The minute I looked at the photos of this last earthquake I felt that I had been there before. It turns out that the Japanese did bomb the Yunnan Province during the Sino-Japanese War. Kind of interesting fall-out for me from the Eclipses which fell heavily on my Sun and Moon. Nothing like a little Sun-Moon action to get one in touch with "Home Sweet Home."

I was just searching the news reports for Hurricanes in the U.S. which have been very light this year, supposedly due to the El Nino weather condition. With Moon conjunct Uranus in watery Pisces and Jupiter (does things big) conjunct Neptune (watery) conjunct Chiron I was sort of expecting much worse Weather. Especially with this series of 3 Eclipses. Earthquakes in California seem to like to happen between Eclipse sets. Did notice that Pluto was very close to conjunction with the Midheaven for the last Eclipse for both Japan and China.

Kind of strange to be writing this when it's only still early afternoon where I am. Woke up to a plumbing/sewer problem this morning but with Mars-Pluto-Venus in H4 that seems to always happen.

Typhoon Morakot (China)

Aug. 9, 2009 16:20 LT (820 GMT) (I used Taiwan but that's not exactly correct)


Sun 17 Leo (H8); ASC 7 Capricorn; MC 19 Libra; Moon 24 Pisces (H2); NN 30 Capricorn



Japan Earthquake - Tokyo area

August 9, 2009 7:56 pm LT (1056 GMT)


18 Pisces Rising; 23 Gemini IC; Sun 17 Leo; Moon 26 Pisces; NN 30 Capricorn Rx (H11)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger harminka said...

Hello,

This is Armine Hareyan writing from www.huliq.com. I visited your blog and liked your content.

Would you be interested to send us a guest post on any of the issues related to the topics that you cover in your blog. We will publish it in our site www.huliq.com

In return with each guest blog we will give one link in the author's biline back to your blog. We only ask that the guest post ( we prefer it be a news coverage, sources can be Google News, CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo News, BBC and others) be a unique story and not be published in your blog.

Please let me know if you may have any questions about www.huliq.com.

If you want to consult the topic with me first that's perfectly fine as well.

Many thanks

Best regards
Armine Hareyan
www.huliq.com

harminka@gmail.com

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home