Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Chinese Astrology Joke

I was listening to a show on NPR, name I have forgotten (came on after CarTalk) this morning and a Comedian (whose name I have also forgotten) (sounded Italian starting with a C maybe?)(Neptune has been opposing my Mercury for more than a year, I have no memory left and don't even care)(honest to God I don't smoke pot).

Start over: I heard a funny joke on an NPR show this morning. A comedian says:

"I can't get used to the "Year of the Rat" -- I'm still writing "Year of the Monkey" on all my checks."

Hahahahahhaahahahahaha.

That's a good one.

I know I know, not year of the Monkey, it was year of the Pig... wish I could remember the comedian's name. Do one's mental faculties improve during the year of the Rat? I could use a little help here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home