Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Friday, March 27, 2009

April Fool's Computer Worm

Lots of Warnings right now in the media about the Conficker Worm which is said to have loaded itself on a huge number of computers PCs already and is set to do something on April 1. If I've got my info straight (and that's unlikely) this is the 3d in a series of Conficker Worms and is thought to be extra nasty because it is undetectable. Not sure where I read this but one article said that it may actually be some sort of marketing game. That would be an interesting way to look at the situation since the Sun will be conjunct Mercury and Venus Rx in Aries. Mercury and Venus working together often indicate Marketing and Financial Systems. Wonder if there is a connection between this and the meeting of the G-20 which will begin on the next day, April 2. All the planets disposit to Mars which rules War and, in combination with Uranus, Technology. And Mars will be in Pisces which could indicate subversive war. And Mars will be opposing or opposed by Saturn in Virgo. That could indicate a cautionary barrier which might stop the thing. My new keyword for all things Mars-Saturn is "Wall." Saturn in Virgo would be one of the more techno savvy placements for Saturn. At any rate, with this placement it might mean that the Devil is in the Details.

With Sun in Aries conjunct Venus and Mercury and Gemini Moon I'd prefer to think that it will be a huge April Fool's Joke. But I don't know if I could laugh that hard about what might happen.

The powers that be suggest backing up all your files. Maybe avoid any online transactions March 31-April 1. Maybe just don't turn on the computer, the Internet may be jammed really badly (Mars-Saturn) anyway.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat R said...

I've heard from multiple sources that the Conficker worm wouldn't be a threat to Mac users, thank goodness

12:56 AM  
Blogger Out The Comet's Ass said...

That's what I've heard too, CM. My computer kept receiving update warnings from Microsoft that wouldn't download so I was panicking. It turns out that it was my crazy Virus Protection company checking the computer and not bothering to say what they were doing! Warning to others, don't buy Kaspersky Software if you're a Computer Idiot, it's too difficult to work.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home