Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Friday, May 23, 2008

9/11 Predictions

I'm guffawing at all the Astrologers who are predicting a Democratic win in November. I'm so cynical at this point and the astrology is just so sucky we can't possibly have a humanitarian person running the country at this point. Anyway, I just read that most astrologers at the UAC conference predicted that Obama would win and I'm good with that although Hillary's way more qualified and I'd really like to see the Country enter the 20th Century at least with women's rights issues.

AstrologyWeekly did a great article on the Astrologers who predicted the 911 Tragedy.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/911-prophecy-prediction.php.

Just looking at the Charts I noticed that it apparently helps to have a Water Moon for making astrological predictions. I also noticed that 3 out the 4 charts of the astrologers presented had the Saturn-Pluto opposition very close to an angle. Rob Hand doesn't have those signs on his angles but his Sun is at 14 Sagittarius; same difference. So, all 4 were feeling the vibes in themselves really intensely.

Anyway, I seem to remember that I heard Michael Lutin screaming "Terrorists in August, 2001!!" when I heard him speak way back in 1997. My memory's not the best though but if it's anywhere near accurate I don't know why he's not included on this list. Either way I was telling people he said it for the next 4 years. "Mikie sez that there's going to be a rilly, rilly bahd terrorist attack. Can U imagine?" Not, the best PR. And I remember he said August, not September, but he certainly had enough years in between to refine things. He should have been added to this list. Where is his Moon???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home