Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NASA Snaps of the Sun and a Lullaby to Keep Sol Asleep

The geniuses at NASA figure use these photos to try to predict when the Sun is going to start to roar. They are beautiful. Hope the Sun waits until next year. Don't need the him waking up until after this year's other aspects finish doing their thing.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/n/a/2010/04/21/national/a121710D39.DTL&object=%2Fc%2Fpictures%2F2010%2F04%2F21%2Fba-sdo_image_01__0501529926.jpg

(Guess my linkee thing is working but Blogger doesn't allow cut & paste and there's no way I'm trying to type that string into the computer).

I never noticed how many Lullabies are written about either Broad Daylight or really disturbing subject matter. They should be call "nightmarsies." A parent is supposed to sooth the baby by singing a song about falling out of the crib. Might as run your fingernails up and down a chalkboard while you sing.

Okay, here goes...

ah one, ah two, ah

You are my sunshine, My only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home