Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doomsday @6

Finally there's a good reason to be 3hours behind the east coast. We get to see whether armagedon will happen today as prophecized and then we have 3hours to jump an elephant and run for the hills. Course out west here we prefer our big events to happen at high noon. Call it the ok corral complex. We like our sun to be crossing the mc. The east coast folks like the sun tobe crossing the desc. That's so civil, just after the first cocktail.

Saw the guy whose spent his entire life savings advertising. Don't know his sign. Should look that up.

So, I guess if you and me have been good doo bees we'll be seeing each other in the afterlife, whatever temperature it is.

Just bought an iPad. That way I'm under warranty to keep blogging although no one reads this shit. That's one valid reason to have faith in humankind. Judge this. Judge that. Can't say I like the fascist spell check. If spell check can't understand what I'm trying to write then it fills in automatically a wrong word. There's no going back. Wow iPads are perfect for the Christian faith. I need my old Dell. I think I might really be pc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Heather said...

Haha, sorry, just had to write to say that you are wrong that no one reads this shit...I love reading your blog and read it regularly.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home