Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

James Carville

With the Presidential Elections peaking today probably providing deciding votes for the Democratic Runner, I thought I'd chat about Politics. Close to nobody reads this blog but if they did they would know that I'm totally full of shit whilst discussing politics. The person who wins is going to have to be good at fixing things because the entire United States is completely broken, except for the large Oil Companies who will break as soon as Bush leaves, maybe a month before if he's feeling vindictive or if Dick Cheney shoots anymore lawyers. And that's all I know about that.

Watching Obama and Clinton arguing really upsets me because I like them both so I won't discuss that, but I'm impressed by James Carville. He's got the most amazing personality and I really would like to know what kind of a Rising Sign he has in order to understand how he can have such a positive influence on other people. Or at least I think he's got remarkable talents in that direction. But, alas, no birth time so no info on that front.

The thing about James Carville is how motivating he is. When I listen to him talk, I want to run for President (smirk). So I was thinking about coaching ability and how that would be represented in an astrology chart. I assumed it was a fire thing, kind of like being able to light the fire under another person's ass. But here Carvill's chart shows the way. Turns out that a person who is good at motivating others has a natural understanding of, guess what? Motives. And that means: Scorpio.

James Carville

b. Oct. 25, 1944 Carville, LA


Sun 3 Scorpio; Moon Aquarius; NN 23 Cancer Rx


Carville's Sun in Scorpio is strongly aspected because it is conjunct Mercury and Mars in Scorpio. That means that his communication style and action style express themselves through the deeper emotional forces of the universe. These are challenged by a square to Pluto in Leo (Scorpio's ruler in the sign of the showman, a whole generation of these). The Sun-Mercury-Mars conjunction may also be squaring Carville's Aquarius Moon as apex of a t-square if he's born around noontime. Having Sun & Moon in challenging aspect with each other would show that he got lots of coaching abilities as a kid from watching his parents not being nice to each other. In aspect to Pluto he took this on as deep lessons in what motivates people's psychologically and in large masses as Pluto rules crowds. This is great for politics. Moon in Aquarius is a light hearted placement for the Moon. These people tend to carry a special light with them that keeps others on even keel.

Carville's chart is otherwise bereft of oppositions which is kind of interesting to me because I'm interested in looking at it in terms of how well he relates to others. Without ASC-DESC information the next thing I'd look for are Libra planets and Oppositions to show relationship abilities and these aren't real strong here either. Maybe relationship ability isn't the thing that's really needed. It's just deep understanding of how things work, a driving force and determination, sensitivity, and all the other Scorpio traits.

Carville was also born into a generation that specializes in this light-hearted, hope-filled message as he was born while Uranus in Gemini was trining Neptune in Libra with Pluto in Leo sextiling from right inbetween. If the Noon time Aquarius Moon placement holds, this small triangle fans out into a Kite figure. This would show a successful contributor to one's generational message through emotional (Moon) use of the public (Moon, Aquarius). This uses the Scorpio energy on a social level.

So, I'll end this guessing game here.

Looked at Washington's chart today for Rising Signs. It looks like Obama's Sun will rise over the Ascendant between 3 and 4 pm today. Hillary's will rise over the Ascendant around 10 & 11pm. Wonder if that means a hill of beans. As I said, Politics isn't really my thing but I'm eager for either of these guys to become President.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home