Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Cyberpathy

I use the Firefox browser because I thought it was more secure than using Internet Explorer.  But, if I'm reading this right, Firefox has been giving out an extension to their program which enables anybody to walk into a wifi hotspot and get a list of all the activity that everyone who is connected to the server is doing.

Firefox also apparently gives out an extension which can block others from doing this.  I'm finding out about this 2 years after the fact and after I've almost driven my car off a cliff because people have been tracking me pretty much everywhere online and in person.  

Thanks so much Firefox.  What enabling is.

Here's a link to the article.  It's at boingboing.net.

There's something called the Tor project.  What's that?  www. torproject.org

There's a place you can download the Firefox extension to block people from using the Firefox extension that is used to spy on people.  www.eff.org/https-everywhere.

There's something here about safety using

wififreespot.com/faqs.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home