Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Another Stupid Exercise - Fruit Juices & the Signs

I can't help it, I just love matching Astrological Signs to everything around me.

The January 2007 issue of Shape Magazine contains a short article called "Drink to Good Health" (p.73). They tell you to reconsider the Fruit Juice which has recently come under disfavor for its concentration of sugars. I've matched the Three Juices described and the diseases its contents help cure with appropriate Signs. Sorry, I suppose I need 12 juices for each Sign of the Zodiac. I'll work on that...

Orange Juice for the Bladder.
LIBRAS / VENUSIANS
Contains Vitamin C, Folic Acid. Keeps away Kidney Stones. Boosts levels of Citrate, an acid neutralizers that dissolves the pesky critters.

Apple Juice for the Brain
ARIES / MARS

Contains Vitamin C & Potassium. May increase production of acetylcholine which makes you smart(er).

Pomegranate Juice for the Heart
LEO / SUN

Contains Anti-Oxidants like tannins and anthocyani(something, I can't read my writing). Prevents LDL, Bad Cholesterol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home