Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stupid Exercise - Dog Breeds and the Signs

The latest issue of Scientific American has an article explaining why Dogs should be used to test for Cancer treatments in people. This is disgusting to me. Actually it reminds me of the video that was played over and over again of the Dogs that Al Quaida experimented on with nerve gas.

But I couldn't help comparing the Breeds discussed with the Astrological Signs that their illnesses might represent. So, I'm pretty disgusting too. But, unlike the Astrological Signs for which I have preferences, I would like to pet all these dogs. Well, maybe the Rottweiler the least. Wonder what kind of Cancers Pit Bulls are prone to.

Collie: Nasal Cancer
SCORPIO, although I don't normally associate Collies with Scorpios

Golden Retriever: Lymphoma
PISCES, maybe TAURUS

Rottweiler: Bone Cancer
CAPRICORN

Chow Chow: Stomach Cancer
CANCER; VIRGO

Boxer: Brain Cancer
ARIES

Scottish Terrier: Bladder Cancer
LIBRA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home