Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Raging In The Slow Lane

Today as I was merging onto a Freeway I noticed a Brand New Big White SUV in my rear view mirror that I didn't have a clue was there. Whoa, she was right on my ass and just emerged from my blind spot and obviously blaming me for the whole situation. She was waving her hands around and obviously screaming her head off at me. I looked at my speedometer and noticed that I was going 60 mph which is not bad for a vehicle pulling onto a Freeway. As I gained speed I pulled into the next lane over in order to get the woman's contorted face out of my mirror and noticed that she was driving in that lane in order it seemed to get in people's way as they merged on and off. It's almost as if she was really, really lonely and just needed to engage people in some kind of interaction. I thought: Wow, she must have a lot of planets in her 7th House. The slow lane is for cars that can't drive fast or for mergers who want to get on and off. You don't just hang out there in order to scream at other people because they make you slam on your brakes, unless you've got some intense 7th house issues....

My North Node is in Libra so I need to learn this lesson and desperately don't want to. And I have no planets in Libra so no natural abilities in that regard. And I only have Saturn in my 7th House and true to that placement people tend to make me feel put upon. Pluto is about to hit my lovely Saturn and I'm very, very aware that I must get in touch with my inner Libra before then because when those two Mothers merge -- It All Comes Back To You.

(Imagine a series of wide eyed emoticons placed here)

I somehow have to learn how to play well with others before then and this has never been my strong suit. As a matter of fact, long ago I worked with a Libra from New England who used to constantly tsk, tsk tsk me the way New Englanders tsk, tsk, tsk people. She'd shake her head and say, "You attract more Bees with Honey than with Vinegar, you know." Tsk, tsk, tsk. New Englanders and their damn morals, they have one to humiliate you into coming down off of every manic episode in the book. Why the hell would I want to attract Bees? That's so Libra, the pollen thing, I just don't get it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane L said...

Ha,Ha,Ha!! I have Libra Sun/Moon . . . but North Node in Gemini in the 7th along with Uranus. My mom had North Node in Libra conjunct her Sun (conjunct my Moon/Neptune), so Libra I get!
It's actually kinda excruciating to hear Libra speak coming out of my mouth at times!! Maybe because of my Mars/Mercury conjunction in Scorpio. =smirk=

1:32 PM  
Blogger Out The Comet's Ass said...

Hi Neith! You got Libra, that's for sure! That would be cool if your Sun and Moon are trining your 7th House NN. That's a Fast Pass through Libra school.

After I wrote this I sort of realized how Aries SN it is...

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home