Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Jack LaLanne

Jack LaLanne and Miss MaryAnne from Romper Room were my babysitters when I was a kid. I remember watching their shows on TV while staying out of my Mother's hair probably as clearly as anything else from my Childhood. I don't know what happened to Miss MaryAnne, but I just read that Jack LaLanne celebrated his 93d Birthday. That's a guy who really had the right stuff.

Jack LaLanne

b. Sept. 26, 1914 San Francisco, CA


Sun 2 Libra; Moon either in Sagittarius or Capricorn; NN 5 Pisces


When I look at LaLanne's chart I see a strong appreciation for Aesthetics and Beauty in the 3 planets in Libra, Sun, Mercury and Mars. And I also see an emphasis on Physical Strength and Discipline. In the noontime chart, LaLanne's Moon is involved in a Cardinal t-square opposing an exact conjunction of Saturn-Pluto at 3 Cancer and squaring his 2 Libra Sun. The guy probably had 30 past lives all in Roman Times as a Gladiator or Orator. His Pisces North Node trines the Saturn-Pluto, softening and balancing that aspect. He used his Will, Determination and Self-Discipline in the Health field as a TV Personality (Neptune).

Uranus in its own sign of Aquarius is strong. It conjuncts Jupiter, opposes Neptune in Leo and trines Sun. He was one of the first Health and Fitness leaders to use the new medium of TV to reach his audience.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home