Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Friday, November 16, 2007

Mars in Cancer

Whew, this is going to be a long Mars Retrograde for me. I probably won't be posting very much on this blog. Mars in Cancer always gets me in my eyesight so looking at a computer screen is really not a very healthy thing for me to be doing. If I went to the eye doctor right now he'd probably screw a couple of coke bottle bottoms to my face and tell me to go see a shrink. When I was a kid I actually went blind for a few days during a Mars in Cancer transit because my Father had just left and things in my family were getting pretty creepy.

So, I've decided to get a little gung-ho about some research I'm doing on astrology of kids from Divorced Families. I've started another blog and may eventually share the link. Maybe not. I don't know.

Hey, who's that moody, blind bitch sitting there squinting at the computer?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane L said...

Well that's a bitch! i probably spend too much time staring at a computer screen too. And i just got one of those reminders cards for getting my eyes checked . . .

Another blog?! heh, heh, heh. .

2:38 PM  
Blogger Out The Comet's Ass said...

HaHa! Yahhh, when your eyes are burning up make it worse and take on a 2d blog!!!!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home