Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Twinkle, Twinkle" Blog

I like this blog written by John Sanbach. Sanbach has a broad knowledge of techniques and describes them well. There are some opinions which I might not agree with (I don't have his knowledge of techniques so might change my mind with enough understanding), but there's no ooga-booga, no touchy feely. And that's nicey nice. The Get Help people are great, especially right now when the only thing you can do for many people is to stick a band-aid on it and stay afloat, but much of what they say depends on other peoples' needs to not know, and that always seems to describe a civilization in decline to me. Don't know why.

Sorry, John Sanbach, my praise for you turned into a rant for me.

http://john-sandbach.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home