Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hell at the ATM

Yesterday I went to the bank to withdraw some money from the ATM and left my card in the machine. That's happened enough times before. Usually the machine sucks it back in; sometimes the guy behind me grabs it and screams "Hey Lady, your card!". But, this time, someone took advantage of the fact that I hadn't finished my transaction and took an extra $200.00 out of my account. Then, he let the card suck back into the machine. Thanks. The Bank was full of people, this wasn't even an outdoor machine, can't believe how ballsy the guy was.

I drew up an Event Chart for the theft. The lady at the 800 Help Line knew the exact time. Mars right on my Descendant and conjunct my Natal Moon! Oi, I hooked right in. Well, guess I was asking for it, I basically forgot my Money. (Makes me also wonder if I am represented by the 7th house rather than the 1st house as I assume.)

The Chart shows Cancer Ascendant, I think that rules me. Lunatic Lady, after all. The Moon, ruler of the Ascendant, is in Libra down in the 4th house apex to a t-square to the ASC-DESC-Mars. I assume that Mars describes the thief. Mars equals Men, maybe a boy.

Capricorn is on the Descendant. Its ruler, Saturn, is in the 2d House of Banks and Money opposite Neptune in the 8th House of other people's money. The Sun is conjunct Neptune, ruler of thieves, so is heavily involved in this Resource houses opposition. The Sun also rules the 2d house.

The Ascendant is apex of a Yod inconjunct Sun-Neptune on one leg and Jupiter-6th House cusp on the other leg. This 6th house connection, plus the fact that Saturn is in the 2d house of Banks and rules the 7th house cusp makes me wonder if a male employee isn't involved. Probably just somebody's kid with a sharp eye and a greedy fist who likes to take advantage of spacey women.

The bank will make me sign and send in a form and then all is well, hopefully. I guess they've got 10 million cameras aimed at the culprit, so maybe I'll get a mugshot (Neptune rules Photos and Film).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home