Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Huge Earthquakes in Indonesia

Yowzah! Today when I went back in to try to edit the mess I had made of yesterday's Earthquake in Indonesia I found a time for a different huge earthquake and figured that I had just made a mistake in calculations. Well, it turns out those guys had a second humungous earthquake. And this one is spot on astrologically.

Earthquake 7.6

Sept. 30, 2009 5:18 pm Padang, Indonesia (Jakarta, I hope I've got my geography right, this is unbelievably confusing)


Sun 8 Libra (H7); Moon 24 Aquarius (H12); ASC 24 Pisces; MC 25 Sagittarius; NN 27 Capricorn Rx (H11)


Uranus is conjunct the Ascendant and is opposing Saturn and Mercury. Pluto at 1 Capricorn is up in H10. Mars and the South Node have just moved into the 4th House. Ruler of the chart, Neptune, is in the 12th House conjunct the Moon. Interesting that this earthquake, with this strong Water element, is not creating tsunamis.

But, last I read (not necessarily the final word, or the correct word ... you know me) there has since been another big quake, 6.6.

Please pray for the people who live in Indonesia.

Sun in Libra is earthquake season in Northern California so that's what I was concerned about, but this is too much. I guess that Peru has also had a big earthquake within the last few hours.

I wonder if this Mars-Node conjunction/opposition in Cancer/Capricorn is tripping off those 3 Eclipses that we had this Summer. Mars is still the lead planet of a locamotive shape chart pattern in this earthquake, same as yesterday. The Sun is also squaring Pluto on the Aries Point so I suppose something big has to happen from that.

Looks like Mercury coming out of Rx in connection with the Saturn-Uranus opposition is really having a fit.

Australia has had such a terrible drought. I wonder if that has affected these earthquakes are connected.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home