Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Punxsutawney Phil Sees the Dark Side

The Economists aren't the only ones with gloomy reports. This morning Phil predicted continuing stormy weather for the next six weeks. Well, what can I say? That's great news for Knitters. Mohair is really coming back with a vengeance.

Americans would rather ask just about anybody but an Astrologer for a prediction. Today Phil's gaze went straight to his shadow. The Pluto transit is hitting him hard this year too I guess. And in the true manner of Pluto, I'm jealous. Phil is a better soothsayer than I am.

Wikipedia is so great. Most of Phil's predictions have been recorded. For those who are curious, it turns out he has been correct 39 percent of the time. I thought that was pretty good. Speaking from an amateur astrologer's perspective, it's great (don't tell anyone I said that). The experts say it's not good enough. How come nobody ever complains when the Weatherman is wrong?

Groundhogs are born in the Months of April and May. That means they are all Aries and Tauruses.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home