Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Arson in the California Fires?

CORRECTION: I should remove this post but I'm keeping it because it's kind of quaint how I had my Conspiracy Theory Flip Out right before a Full Moon in my 12th house while the Sun is in Scorpio.

Potrero is far away from where the Arson Fire was. The Arson Fire was the Santiago Fire up in Orange County somewhere.

At any rate, Potrero is right on the Border between California and Mexico. Suppose it's considered a heightened Security/Border type of thing to stick Blackwater there but I don't personally care to have their style of Security going on anywhere in the World, let alone in my own State. I know they'd be lousy neighbors to people in the town and I'd have a nervous breakdown if I started visualizing what they'd do while patrolling the borders.

Here's yesterday's rant:

Now the Fire Departments are looking into Arson in one of the Fires that is raging in Southern California. I guess this would be an arsonist's dream come true. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071024/ap_on_go_ot/california_wildfires_arson.

I sort of wondered about the Potrero Fire, set Oct. 21, 9:30am Potrero, CA.
Scorpio Rising, Ruler Pluto in H1.
Mars in H8.
Ruler of H7, Venus conjunct MC along with Saturn-SN and opposite Uranus c. IC.

Suspicious, very suspicious...

Potrero is the town that has been fighting to keep Blackwater from setting up a major installation next door. http://www.sdreader.com/php/cityshow.php?id=1566

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home