Out the Comet's Ass

Astrology Blog Copyright 2006-13, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Eclipse? Big Bad Eclipse? Big Bad Eclipse?

This Eclipse set has me spooked personally. Maybe because there are 3 Gemini/Cancer combo's which reflects my signs. I guess the last one is the only which hits my natal planets, my Sun, H2. Wednesday June 15 is the 20th anniversary of my Mother's death. Got a little turned upside down on that day.

My Step-Mother died this year on February 11. That was a lesson in greed.

So, I'm trying to simplify what it's about. I think it's best to look at the astrolocality for that but this is what I've just pulled up.

Partial Solar Eclipse
June 1, 2011 New York, NY 5:02 pm EDT

Sun and Moon at 12 Gemini (H8)

Moon Fast, Mercury 28 Gemini Out of Bounds

Total Lunar Eclipse
June 15, 2011 New York, NY 4:13 pm EDT

Sun in Gemini (H8) opposing Moon in Sagittarius (H2)

Jupiter Singleton Fixed, It's at 3 Taurus conjunct the Descendant of the chart for New York. Banks.

Partial Solar Eclipse
July 1, 2011 New York, NY 4:53 am EDT New York, NY

Sun c. Moon 10 Cancer

Pretty balanced Chart. Saturn lead planet of Locomotive Chart, exactly c. the 12th House cusp for New York.

Isn't this hitting the U.S. Venus-Jupiter-Sun situation?

Well, that Saturn-Uranus-Pluto t-square is off the angles. And it's going to say bah bye soon. But, the message is: It ain't over, Fat Lady needs to sing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home